Delta Drone International reappointed as preferred supplier for drone data services in South Africa by south 32Global Drones-as-a-service provider Delta Drone International Limited announced that it has entered into a conditional Share Purchase Agreement to acquire 60% of Arvista Pty Ltd (“Arvista”), and a Shareholders Agreement relating to Arvista which includes a Call Option to acquire the remaining 40% of Arvista in the future. Arvista is a Perth-based provider of aerial and […]